We are well-trained, warm, and thoughtful clinicians who thoroughly enjoy getting to know our clients. Our therapy is based on working with you in a collaborative, genuine and productive manner. As counselors, it’s important to us that you feel comfortable and connected so that we can build a positive working relationship where growth and change happen. Browse our valued team members below.
• Has worked with a diverse range of young and older adults struggling with various life and relationship challenges including sadness, anxiety, self-esteem, grief and loss, relationship difficulties, life development, and weight concerns.
• Ilene is a certified Reiki Master Practitioner and Teacher. Reiki Energy Healing can be used as a complementary treatment upon clients’ requests.
• Providing individual therapeutic services to clients since 2011 conducting both short and long term therapy.
• Conducts individual and couples counseling.
• Experience helping adults with anxiety, depression, life changes, relationship concerns, co-dependency and chemical dependency.
• Passionate about assisting clients in developing healthy relationships with themselves and increasing self-esteem.
• Provides trauma based therapy for healing from trauma, loss and grief and developing more effective coping skills.
• Experience with mood disorders, trauma and PTSD, life transitions, substance use, domestic violence, relationship issues and eating disorders.
• Works with members of the LGBTQ community, men, couples, individuals in non-traditional relationships and individuals struggling with self-esteem, identity and body image issues.
• Utilizes psychodynamic approach and drawing from ACT, DBT, CBT and Mindfulness Techniques as appropriate.
• Highly skilled in working with depression, anxiety, grief and loss, substance dependence, trauma, relationship issues, and life transitions
• Utilize strength-based perspectives with interventions from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Interpersonal, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and Mindfulness
• Heavily trained in trauma-based therapy and working with those in crisis
• Passionate about working with clients of diverse backgrounds including the LGBTQ community
• Conducts individual and couples counseling
• Experience with depression, anxiety, trauma, grief/loss, identity issues, substance recovery and relationship issues.
• Utilizes Attachment Based Theory, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Mindfulness.
• Uses Strength-Based, Emotion-Focused, and Relational techniques with individuals and couples.
• Utilizes humor, open mindedness and an empowerment framework in sessions.
• Works with clients from diverse backgrounds and with diverse presenting concerns or identities including LGBTQ.
Experience with relationship issues, grief and loss, addictions and gambling recovery, trauma, depression, anxiety, and men's issues
Utilizes Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, and Mindfulness while integrating components of Dialectical Behavior Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
In-depth work providing trauma and crisis intervention
Provides a supportive, empathic setting and empowers clients to become the healthiest version of themselves
Teams with clients through individual and couples counseling